Monday, October 13, 2008

{New Look}

Since I haven't put up anything new for you to read lately, how about a new look? I have lots going on right now and have been busy sewing. Here's the Readers Digest version of the latest news...I'm doing the Oh Sweet Sadie! Holiday shows coming up the end of November. Check it out here: http://www.ohsweetsadie.com/ My designer baby slings have been picked up by a local boutique. That requires it's own post so I will save the details for later. My friend Heather & I have undertaken a HUGE show (hence all the sewing) and I can't wait to share. More on that later too. I've just ordered 8 bolts of fabric direct from Westminster Fibers, the manufacturer of my FAVORITE designer's fabrics- Amy Butler and Joel Dewberry! Can't wait for it to get here. Who'd have thought I'd ever find a home for 120 yards of fabric :) Sewed 14 hooded towels last night, fun baby doll accessories tonight, family pictures coming soon, Las Vegas next week (the annual Jimmy Buffet trek), re-organized my pantry (part of some weird cleaning kick involving massive amounts of lysol and baking soda). Phew, my time limit is up, but hey, at least you can check out the new look of the blog & PLEASE let me know what you think. :)

No comments: