Friday, July 30, 2010

Morning Glory Laptop Case

I've had 2 bolts (yes, I said bolts) of this Morning Glory fabric by Amy Butler in my office for more than a year now. Knowing I wanted to make something with it. But not sure what. Until I saw this tutorial. Then I knew.
I got the most awesome 15" MacBook Pro a few months back & don't especially care for the black neoprene sleeve it came with. When I found this way easy tutorial on Skip to my Lou, created by Crap I've Made, I had to give it a try!

Now my MacBook Pro has a marvelous home inside THIS laptop case. It's a much better use for the fabric than covering a small sedan, don't you think? :) Now what to do with the rest? I'm thinking luggage to match....we'll see.

1 comment:

LaVonne said...

It is very nice. I love the fabric choice. I am heading over to the tutorial now. (Not that I know how to sew, but I can dream right?) LOL