Sunday, October 17, 2010

Time for JELLY?

When visiting my favorite fabric shop last week, Material Girls Quilts, I was really only intending on going to search through the sale fabrics. The always have great bolts out front on display that are WAY marked down! Or they also have grab bags, which was the next thing on my list. But then I went in to see what was new...MISTAKE! Or not, actually :) I found this:

The new DARLING Halloween line "Haunted Mansion" by Moda! It has a great assortment of prints and colors. The details are what makes it, like this:

These little spiders were just too cute to resist. Then I saw THIS print:

A floral QUATREFOIL - my favorite pattern of all time - WITH the little spider too! Done deal. Had to have it. So I bought the jelly roll and a few fat quarters to {hopefully) make some cute coordinating pillows. Saturday was a bust as far as sewing is concerned but today's looking like there may just be a small window. I'll post progress later today :)

No comments: